The Police Patil recruitment process for Ahmednagar district has not yet been announced. The district administration had announced a program for the recruitment process in May 2023, but it was postponed due to the lack of data on the economically weaker section (EWS) population. The new recruitment program will be announced after the government provides guidance on how to determine village-wise reservation.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Police Patil post in Ahmednagar district:
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a permanent resident of the village where the post is located.
- Must have passed the 10th standard examination.
- Must be at least 18 years old and not more than 35 years old as of the last date of application.
- Must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of a Police Patil.
The selection process for the Police Patil post will consist of a written examination and an interview. The written examination will be held in the Marathi language. The interview will be conducted by a panel of officers from the district police.
The application process for the Police Patil post in Ahmednagar district will be announced once the new recruitment program is released. The application form will be available online and offline. The application fee will be Rs. 500 for general category candidates and Rs. 250 for reserved category candidates.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.