ITBP Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023: Walk in for 186 Posts
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has announced a recruitment drive for 186 Constable (General Duty) posts in Arunachal Pradesh. The recruitment will be conducted on a walk-in basis, and interested candidates can appear for the interview from October 5 to 8, 2023, at the designated venues.
- Nationality: Indian citizen
- Age: 18-23 years as on August 1, 2023
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation or 10th class
- Physical Standards:
- Male candidates: Height 160 cm, Chest 77 cm (minimum expansion 5 cm)
- Female candidates: Height 152.4 cm
- Medical Standards:
- Minimum distance vision of 6/6, 6/9 for both the eyes without correction
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in interview at the designated venues on the specified dates. No prior registration is required.
- Interview Dates: October 5-8, 2023
- Time: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- ITBP Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023 Notification: https://www.freejobalert.com/itbp-police-constable-general-duty-2023/1056507/
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Please note: The information provided above is based on the ITBP Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2023 notification. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for the posts.