The College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) is a public technical university located in Pune, India. Founded in 1857, it is one of the oldest and most prestigious engineering institutions in the country. COEP is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
COEP offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in engineering and technology. The institute has a strong focus on research and development, and it has a number of research centres and laboratories. COEP has a strong alumni network, and its graduates are well-placed in industry and academia.
COEP is a multidisciplinary autonomous engineering institution with the following Departments under its umbrella:
- Department of Applied Science
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Production Engineering
- Department of Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Department of Master of Business Administration (MBA)
COEP has a strong placement record, and its graduates are well-placed in industry and academia. The institute has a number of placement cells that provide career guidance and support to students. COEP’s alumni are employed in a wide range of industries, including information technology, telecommunications, manufacturing, and energy.
COEP is a leading engineering institution in India, and it is committed to providing its students with a world-class education. The institute has a strong focus on research and innovation, and it is dedicated to preparing its graduates for success in the global marketplace.